Pages

a day with love :3

hello peeps ! okay ,this time i wanna story about my boyfiend. this month we have been 8monthsary :) and im so happy with him . yesterday me spent time with him . seriusly he make me feel im so important to his life . me too okay :) everyday my day just with him .so please people dont take him from me :) im happy with my life now . please dont talking shit with our relation . he always do something to make sure me feel like yeahhh . seriusly im still not believe that since last year until now we still stay for our relation. day by day , he make me love him so much (!) i don't care what people say . and yesterday he buy the big teddy bear for me . ohh yeah!  i'm really2 like that . btw, now im got 3big teddy and 1 small cute teddy from him . im really appreciate. ilovehimsodamnmuch (!)so that all :) bye guys . 











.img {filter:alpha(opacity=100); -webkit-transition-duration:.5s; -moz-opacity:1.00; opacity:1.00;} img:hover {filter: alpha(opacity=100); opacity:1.00;} .img:hover {filter:alpha(opacity=60); -moz-opacity:0.6; opacity:0.6;}